- All items in stock ship out in 1-3 business days.
- Custom work is made to order- please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.
- Orders are shipped via UPS or Fed Ex Ground for most packages and are fully insured
- The price is applicable on the date on which you place your order.
- Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
- Work is packed with the utmost of care. Please inspect your package upon arrival. In the unexpected event of breakage, report to Lulu Ceramics at the time of delivery.
Payment is due in full before work is shipped.
A 10% charge is added for custom orders
- Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
- Lulu Ceramics is a registered business in Maine.
- A 5.5 % State sales tax will be included.
- All work is dishwasher and oven safe.
- Microwave use is acceptable for reheating purposes. Avoid putting very cold pottery into the microwave or heating for extended periods of time.
- Each Lulu Ceramics piece is handmade and one of a kind. There may be slight differences in size, shape and color which makes handmade pottery special.
- Photos of work are taken for maximum accuracy but please note that colors can be different from one computer monitor to another.
- Lulu Ceramics strives to make the best quality work for happy customers. If you are unsatisfied with your order, Please contact Lulu Ceramics within 5 business days.
- Refunds are considered on a case by case basis.
- Custom orders are non-refundable unless damaged due to shipping.